Forums

Marketing Online Requires Good Copy - Here is a Trick That Copywriters Never Tell You

• Mon 24th Sep 2018 - 12:05pm
    The language is different, the technology is different but the The-az-code-review/business is essentially the same. Anyone who has been in people associated business knows that it is the relationship with the customer and the service given that ultimately decides whether a business will succeed or fail. I am often reminded of the word of Mark Twain. "When I was young I was surprised at how little my father knew. As I grew older I was surprised at how much he had learned." The maturing Internet Marketing Industry has had to come to the realization that the best way to grow the market is to train and mentor new business owners. More for my fellow "silvers" next time. Jonathan C Lake is a failed semi-retired, now internet marketer. Before attempting retirement he spent forty years as a health professional and educator. Now living in Italy he is still obsessed by education and skills training and works in partnership with his son developing an Internet marketing business. Every product that you put out there on the Internet, whether it is a product you are giving away or one that you are selling, should serve as a vehicle to build your own credibility. https://www.cbsecure.co.uk/the-az-code-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies